The manufacturer warrants that, for a period of 3 years* from the date of purchase, this product shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship. If your Rockwell tool becomes defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within a period of 3 years* from the date of purchase, we guarantee to:
- Replace or repair all defective parts, free of charge**, or,
- Repair products free of charge**, or,
- Replace the unit with a new or re-conditioned unit, free of charge**.
CONDITIONS OF THE WARRANTY
Your warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- Battery packs and chargers are guaranteed for a 12 month period only, regardless of online registration.
- The tool has not been misused, abused, neglected, altered, modified or repaired by anyone other than an authorized service center.
- Only genuine Rockwell accessories and parts have been used on or with the tool.
- The tool has been subjected to fair wear and tear.
- The tool has not been used for rental purposes.
- The tool has not sustained damage through foreign objects, substances or accidents.
- The tool was not purchased prior to January 1st, 2013. (Purchases made prior to 2013 will be subject to a 2 Year Limited Warranty.)
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and is not transferable. This warranty does not apply to accessories or batteries.
This warranty does NOT cover malfunction, failure or defects due to:
- Abnormal use, abuse, neglect, accidents, alteration or repairs by other than approved service centers.
- Normal tool wear and tear, or rental use.
- Components that are subject to natural wear and tear caused by use in accordance with operating instructions.
- Unauthorized/improper maintenance/handling or overload is excluded from this warranty, as are accessories such as bulbs, blades and bits, etc.
The manufacturer makes no warranties, representations or promises as to the quality or performance of its power tools, other than those specifically stated in this warranty.
Contact the toll free Technical Support line at 1-866-514-ROCK (7625) to be directed to an approved service center. When you send the tool for warranty service, you must also include a dated proof of purchase.
Any implied warranty granted under state law, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to three years from the date of purchase. The manufacturer is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages. Some states and provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.
The manufacturer declines any responsibility in regards to civil liability arising from abusive use or not in conformity with proper use and maintenance of the machine as described in the operator’s manual.
After the purchase, the manufacturer recommends proper maintenance of the machine and to read the operator’s manual before using the machine.
*Customers will receive the third year of their warranty, provided they register within 30 days of purchase.
**Shipping & Processing charges may apply.
All ROCKWELL® products bearing the below symbols have been evaluated and comply with the rigid standards of the respective safety certification agencies.